Castle and chateau on the rocky bill near the town Hrádek nad Nisou. The original castle was first mentioned in 1256. Thecastle has a starting point for army drives to neighbouhood Lusatian so it was several captured. In the year 1586 were the ruis of castle rebuilt ot renaissance castle. In the ground floor there is situated renaissance rebuilt gothic chapel of St Barbara with rere interior. The new Lower castle was classicaly rebuilt in 1818 from the renaissance style. It is surrounded by park.